Sunday, February 14, 2010

Syndrom Can How To Deal With A 6 Year Old Down Syndrom Boy On The Bus?

How to deal with a 6 year old Down Syndrom boy on the bus? - syndrom can

The special needs monitoring on a school bus that 6 years for children's Syndrome in the bus was happy in her boots, socks and deposits of them would tell me to go home! !!!!!! great deeds and says that doing this will be done to return home. Suggestions on how to make the stop, and also how to avoid bad behavior, he thinks that the reward is, you go home with his mother and his brother. I think that HES is jelious 2 years his elder brother, as he comes to live at home with Mom, then he must go to school. The separation has left important anxity tearing mothers, because he cry cry cry Kicking it does not sit in the bus, do not go to school. In only 20 I did not have the ability to know what to do or things to my mother, I love your suggestionConferences and reviews. I love my job! I have other special needs of children in the bus. I wish my knowledge about how to better respond to the needs of the children .. Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment