Friday, February 19, 2010

House Insurance Conviction Can You Bring A Felony Down To A Misdemeanor?

Can you bring a felony down to a misdemeanor? - house insurance conviction

I was arrested, charged and sentenced to 6 months house arrest and 2 years probation. I was part of an insurance fraud in Brooklyn BIG (on the title page of the Daily News, New York). Not even a ticket in my life had firmly b4 this situation.I 'm with a Class E crime for the rest of my life I owe the Gov't $ 5000 in rebates (including attorneys' fees I already paid for). I had a law has been law-abiding citizen all my life and I have never stolen money or even close to putting out a loan from the cooperative. and that because I was homeless and the person who let me go with her said she would do if I wanted a place JudgeJudy stay.My racist, as the judge said, made it an example for me, but after 1 year of my conviction that a white manWith the SVC community for exactly the same position, because he had a famous name (chosen by the Daily News, too). Based on these facts, I think the gov't can I cancel my crime, maintained, and reduced a misdemeanor? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment