Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beauty Salon Welcome Message Opening A Tanning Salon?

Opening a tanning salon? - beauty salon welcome message

I looked at renting a room on the ground who wants to open a solarium. I had the same idea from a similar place a few years ago, but nothing for him. It is now a thriving local barber / hairdresser / beauty / solarium. I will not miss anything!
The site is near a large class is (and expensive), also a hairdresser and solarium, beauty and is also close to a hairdresser who has a vertical solarium.
However, my idea is being concentrated on the cabs and beds. It is has a low front room, which would be such a big reception / waiting area with natural light from windows on the facade, ideally, a nail bar (rent a chair than I ") quailfications have nails.
There is a back court, that could be used in a vertical position and insert the tanning beds and a small room wihich could hire a therapist for beauty treatments like facials and waxes.
The thing is that I have no idea where to start. All information received

No comments:

Post a Comment