Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does Anyone Know Spanish Wedding Love Songs Does Anyone Know A Great Spanish Wedding Song?I Need A Wedding Song For Our First Dance....help!?

Does anyone know a great spanish wedding song?I need a wedding song for our first dance....help!? - does anyone know spanish wedding love songs

So I am a wedding in Mexico, with mariachi and Tamborazo. All music will be mostly in Spanish. We have a DJ with music in English, but most are in Spanish. At first I was thinking to me that our first dance by La Vie en Rose French song he liked my French class, years ago. Come to Paris for our honeymoon and thought it would work, but now I think our song because the song by Vicente Fernandez, a little love, or something in Spanish to work ... better with our theme of America. What do you think? All the great songs of love that we are doing our first dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment