Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Webcam Instant Messaging Can Anyone Help Me With Creative Webcam Instant Installation?/Need Iyuv_32.dll File? What Is That?

Can anyone help me with Creative Webcam Instant installation?/Need iyuv_32.dll file? What is that? - webcam instant messaging

~ Hello everyone, I just bought 2 new webcams. The Creative WebCam Instant and NX. Why, when I install a webcam from Creative that demanded the end of the install myself on a CD-ROM Windows 98SE, to share a file called iyuv_32.dll? Do not automatically find the files you will need to complete the installation? I have no idea what to do. After searching everywhere for 2 days, I realized that many people have the same problem. I also noticed that some people download a link to this specific file, and if they did not even finish the installation. Where can I find step by step instructions on how to put this problem without a CD with Windows 98SE or no instructions fix someone tell me what to put WindowsSE do in the CD? I'm not as computer-illiterate, but I have at least a little knowledge and I have no idea what to do when this happens. It's just a standard Creative webcam?

No comments:

Post a Comment