Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pictures Of Stomach Pimples Pimples Under Triceps? [please Help Me Out]?

Pimples under triceps? [please help me out]? - pictures of stomach pimples

The grains do not think is the acne, there is no liquid pus. It's just a pain in the hair trapping hairfollicle what I think. I'm doing some research and thought it was keratosis pilaris, but when I saw the pictures and in my own server, so beautiful. My brother has the same things as I do, but that's not so bad. I also have 3 other states that have no dont think so.


Anyway asking, In what could that be? This is not my triceps in my armbets. I decided to remove the hair from the triceps inorder's hair, because I think that's his hair is the case. Iv never shaved b4. But this is the fourth year of the hair was left. As a teenager, so I have more hair on my body as my arms and stomach.

Please help me.
What is it?
How can I remove it?

I am a boy and I can not show my arms beccause girl: (

No comments:

Post a Comment