Monday, January 25, 2010

Float Bowl Metal Phbh Phbl Dellorto In Need Of An Interpretation- Think I'm Losing My Mind Here...?

In need of an Interpretation- Think I'm losing my mind here...? - float bowl metal phbh phbl dellorto

I had the same dream over and over again for so long that I almost by heart --

The dream:
I wake up in a field of grass near the top of a mountain. I'm wearing a brown dress that sparkles and eating popcorn in a bowl coated with sugar, while at the cloudy sky. There is a nearby pond and dragged me to drink. But when I first water rides at the edge and wrapped around my feet, dragged me behind my back. Then suddenly the world is running into a black hole and I'm in a green stars and swirls.

Strange Voices are always saying strange things like: "Nobody cries your tears. Tears are made of metal. Precious Metals is incorrect. Maybe you need some kind of taste." I can not philosophical but I have no idea what that means everything.

Then an old book of the fleet in heaven and earth in my hands. It is entitled "Imagination". I opened it, and float pictures from my past and my life through the pages. So I feel a pain in the pit of my heart and threw me awake.
.....
.....
...
I think it means something important, and also the feeling that it should not be so hard to understand, but not me. : (Please help interpreting!

No comments:

Post a Comment